Here is the plan!
Join the mailing list, follow Ochre Art Supplies of Facebook or Instagram as this is where the prize announcements and the winner announcements will happen.
Entering the competition is open to anyone of any age who can visit Ochre Art Supplies 321, Main Street Palmerston North to drop their entry in...... And, come to visit again to pick up a prize if they are the winner.
- Choose one of the competition sheets from this gallery. (the options will grow over time)
- Have a look at who the local artist is
- Colour in the picture and maybe the rest if you like
- Take a photo of your work to keep
- Read the T&C and have your grown up read and accept for you if you are aged under 18
- Visit the shop to drop your entry in (limit of 5 entries per person per day)
- Cut off your entry and keep it in the draw for up to a year
- Use your colouring in to make my shop's junk mail the most Beautiful Junk-Mail in town
- Every month I will draw and announce one winner of a prize I have announced
You might even
- email your friends the link to your favourite Beautiful Junk-Mail
- share about your colouring on social media with the hashtag #beautifuljunkmail
I have two artists working on their colour competition pages for you
Keep an eye on the newsletter and social media for when these get released